.sSTAT Corp.

Science, Schematics, Technologies, and Theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK! --- DISCORD SERVER INCOMING!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!! --- .sSTAT CORP. OFFICIAL FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GO!! WE ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE TOPIC'IT APP ON ANDROID AND IPHONE!! ---

BIG BANG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moki

Moki

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime15/03/13, 11:45 am

mae sat in her office chair looking at all the details. She breathed in slow to smell the clean polished desk and bleached walls. She picked up her keys and went down to the lab. She carefully walked down the steps sliding her hand along the wall. It was remembering everything that would be the hard part. She walked over to the generators and unpluged them all. Mae picked up the axe from the emergancy casing on the wall and rams the handle into the glass computer monitors and burned all the hard drives in the furnace. She walked over to a large tank that had a human body floating in it. He was alive and breathing through an oxygen tank. She laid her hand against the tank's glass and sheads a small tear. "I'll see you around...hopefully." Mae unplugs the tanks lighting and takes her keys and unlocks the emergency shutdown for the whole building. She sighs, her hand shakes as she reached for the button. "Fuck" she drops her hand leaves the building. A SCARECROW assault helicopter was placed infront of the building with a small squad of S.C. soldiers. "Ma'am?" one of them asked. Mae looked at his name tag. "What is it?" She sighed. "What do we do now?" Mae smirked. "We get rid of it Fin.....all of it. Then we go on." The helicopter lifted from the ground and flew over the building dropping napalm on the SCARECROW facility
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime15/03/13, 07:17 pm

Kado was sitting at his desk, typing away, the amount of paper work he had was unbelievable. He continued until he heard a tapping at his door "Come in." Someone came into the room, it was one of the informants he hired to watch his company partners, more of business partners really. "Sir, you're going to want to read this" he said slowly sliding a file across the table, he slowly opened it, and while he read, he took off his glasses and his eyes got wider, and wider. "This is not a fluke is it?!" The informant shook his head. Kado quickly picked up his phone and dialed a number he has not dialed in a while, Mae's cellular number.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime15/03/13, 07:26 pm

Mae's phone rang she stared at it a few moments before answering. "Hello Kado...." The sound of gun shots can be heard in back. "I'm guessing you heard, I can't get your guys out of hair with a lice comb." Her tone was bitter and distraught.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime15/03/13, 07:30 pm

"Oh course I heard, I hear a lot of things." He waves his man away and turns his chair, stand up, and stares out his window, looking down at his work, his company. "Tell me why. You were doing so good, I was helping, I could have helped, why did you do it!"
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime15/03/13, 07:47 pm

"It's a secret. I have...plans big ones. SCARECROW wasn't going anywhere and you know it. But don't you worry its great and you will play a huge part in it" Mae grabs her laptop and sits it on her lap."I'll send you some coordinates. Meet me there I have a gift for you." Mae hangs up the phone .
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime15/03/13, 09:18 pm

Kado throws his phone on his desk and sits back down, staring at his e-mails waiting for the message, he pulls his Luger from his desk drawer and slides it into his holster on his left leg, and pulls out a duffle bag, full of his "necessities".
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime16/03/13, 08:24 am

Mae sends an e-mail with coordinates to washington D.C. The helicopter lands at a corporation called BiogeniX N.D. She pulls out her standard pistol and leads the squadron to the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime16/03/13, 08:45 am

Salem happily makes his way to Kado's office and knocks on the big double doors. He opens them without waiting for permission and smiles at Kado as he enters. "Kado, guess what!" He is grinning from ear to ear, holding a blue folder in his hand.
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime16/03/13, 08:49 am

Kado opens his bag and softly pulls out his trench coat and black jeans from the bag and the heavy combat boots below them, then he pulls out the ammunition vest and readies himself to put all of it on, starts taking off his toe as he sees his friend come in his doors with the folder. "Yes, what is it Salem?" His voice was soft we no emotion in it.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime16/03/13, 09:12 am

He noticed that something seemed wrong. "Umm..." The smile faded from his face. "Well, I finally found out why the antidote wasn't working correctly. Those scientists are no match for me," he said with a slight chuckle, trying to not show how uncomfortable Kado's attitude was making him.

"What's wrong..?"
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime16/03/13, 11:13 am

Kado looked at him, "It's Scarecrow.. They're gone." He looked at the computer monitor and seen the coordinates and started changing his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime16/03/13, 06:53 pm

Mae sat on the front desk waiting on kado to arrive. They were in the lobby of the building. Her squadron acting as security on case of any surprises. The room was covered in civilian and BiogeniX blood. They couldn't take the whole building, not without kado and the man she came their to meet. Mae pressed the intercom. "You can't run...and you can't hide. Just tell me what I want know and you won't have to die. Stay hidden, a co worker dies every hour." Mae had all the workers lined up along the wall. Some were still hidden in the building but wouldn't be hard to find. A woman near the door pulled the fire alarm and ran for the exit. The second the siren came on she was executed by twelve bullets. "Cut out that noise emedietly!" She yelled as she shot two more workers.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime17/03/13, 02:21 pm

Salem looked at the ground in disbelief. "Why..? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime17/03/13, 02:44 pm

He is now changed and packing his weapons away in his holsters "She destroyed her facility and attacked BiogeniX.." Kado looked at Salem and then out the window "We need to help.. Without our help, she'll kill them all, we need to save some civilians, you know we don't go that low. We'll go and negotiate."
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime17/03/13, 06:51 pm

He nodded. "I'll follow you, President!"
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime18/03/13, 05:31 am

whistles Into the intercom "pop goes the weasel" she fires her gun into the camera of the lobby. "Take them home im tired of waiting. Ill find him myself. "
Back to top Go down
KadoOmeracu
President-Sama
KadoOmeracu

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime30/03/13, 08:44 pm

He quickly puts the duffle bag around him and started out the door starting down the hall to the elevator. Two soldiers follow him, he raises his fist and then points down, his men run to the stairs and start down.
Back to top Go down
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime14/04/13, 08:00 pm

Salem followed behind Kado.
Back to top Go down
Moki

Moki

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime16/04/13, 02:35 pm

Mae walks down the hallway to the elevator taking two of her soldiers with her "once I leave the elevator search the rest of the building. I want him found he can't be this spineless." she picks up her cell to call kado again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BIG BANG Empty
PostSubject: Re: BIG BANG   BIG BANG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG BANG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.sSTAT Corp. :: All-American-
Jump to: