.sSTAT Corp.

Science, Schematics, Technologies, and Theories

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
WELCOME BACK! --- DISCORD SERVER INCOMING!! STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFO!! --- .sSTAT CORP. OFFICIAL FORUM IS NOW AVAILABLE ON THE GO!! WE ARE NOW CONNECTED TO THE TOPIC'IT APP ON ANDROID AND IPHONE!! ---

*-*paula deen recpie?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E`K
.sStat Artillery Expert
E`K

*-*paula deen recpie? Empty
PostSubject: *-*paula deen recpie?   *-*paula deen recpie? Icon_minitime12/07/11, 03:44 am

Behold Paula Deen’s Cheesy Ham and Banana Casserole, a heavy contender for one of the worst recipes on the planet. It’s a nasty combination of ham, bananas, bacon, cheese, and potato chips sandwiched between soggy, eggy slices of white bread. And rumor has it that if you can actually swallow one bite down, you’ll instantly get Type II Diabetes.

Donna wrote, “this was the most disgusting recipe I have ever made. I was so embarrassed to serve this to guests. They couldn’t even swallow it.” (No shit, Donna! It combines BANANAS AND HAM. You couldn’t figure that one out on your own?!)

*-*paula deen recpie? Paula-bananas

Ingredients

Butter
12 slices white bread
8 large slices deli ham
4 bananas, sliced on the bias
2 cups shredded Cheddar
2 cups crushed potato chips
6 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
4 large eggs
1 cup milk
1 cup cream
Pinch freshly grated nutmeg
Salt and freshly ground black pepper

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Butter a 9 by 13 glass baking dish. Butter both sides of the bread and layer 6 of them into the bottom of the baking dish, overlapping them as necessary but keep them even. Layer the slices of ham on top of the bread and then the bananas, 6 more slices of bread, then the cheese, potato chips, and bacon. In a separate bowl, beat together the eggs, milk, cream, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Pour this over the casserole almost to the top. Bake for 45 minutes until brown and bubbly. Cut into squares and remove with a spatula, like lasagna.

I would prefer to rate this a zero...but as I can't ...it's a 1...was simply awful. I was a huge fan of the show until we made this. My family wouldn't eat it...dogs wouldn't eat it. What a waste of time and money.

Worst recipe EVER!!!!!! Made this on a wed. night and my stomach still hurts from this one, (it's now sat.. What a waste of time and money. Soggy with a strange texture and taste. I shudder every-time I think of it.

Made this for my family of 6. Everything tasted good except for the bottom bread. With the pan being coated in butter and both sides of the bread being butter, it was way to much butter. Ham andtopping had the best taste of the whole meal. We will make it again with a couple of changes.

I made this recipe because the sweet and salty hooked me. This is the 2nd recipe I have tried from Paula and this is it! It's over. The thought of this Older Southern Lady cooking with her charming Southern Accent just made me happy and giddy. Well, even though I am sure Paula is a wonderful person...This recipe was awful and way too costly to throw out. Take my advice...Take the ham, the potato chips and the bread and just have a sandwich and the banana for dessert. Because the soggy, wet, combination together....Isn't working.
I wish I would have read the reviews before I cooked this but I didn't. The last time I made some low fat cookies of hers and we threw them all out. I think I will stick with my all recipes.com because reading peoples reviews before I cook makes me alot less wasteful! Sorry Paula....My husband had a disgusted look on his face too...Guess we will go grab a burger...................

Back to top Go down
https://sstat.rpg-board.net
H.Yoshida
副社長
H.Yoshida

PostSubject: Re: *-*paula deen recpie?   *-*paula deen recpie? Icon_minitime12/07/11, 04:26 pm

EWEWWEWWW~ Srsly? XD

On a related note, this >> http://foodnetworkhumor.com/ << is an amazing site for ppl who are familiar with Food Network~ :3

I go on there every couple of months and read everything until I reach the last thing I saw. XD
Back to top Go down
E`K
.sStat Artillery Expert
E`K

PostSubject: Re: *-*paula deen recpie?   *-*paula deen recpie? Icon_minitime09/09/15, 07:06 pm

roflmao
Back to top Go down
https://sstat.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *-*paula deen recpie?   *-*paula deen recpie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*-*paula deen recpie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
.sSTAT Corp. :: RECIPES-
Jump to: